Therapist Collective Closed Facebook Group
Love all the wonderful private practice podcasts and Facebook groups? We do too!
What we also love is our connection to local therapists. The Therapist Collective wants you to feel supported and connected to your colleagues whether you’re burning the midnight oil doing paperwork and have a random question or need to get some feedback from other therapists on a break in between sessions.
As a member of the Therapist Collective you will be automatically invited to our Closed Facebook Group.
To be the most supportive to our community of therapists, we offer:
- Online Referral Exchange within Michigan
- Asks/Answers to common questions practice building questions that are specific to Michigan (For example: Which commercial real estate agents get what we do and can help me find space? Does anyone know if Blue Care Network still provides the financial incentive to therapists for reaching out to primary care doctors?)
- Posting of other free/low-cost CEU training opportunities in our area.
- Post your upcoming events and accomplishments
- Build on the face-to-face connections you’ve made at Therapist Cooperative training, networking and supervision events.