Join the Therapist Collective
Sometimes we get asked why we charge for The Therapist Collective. Why can’t it be free and we all just hang out?
The answer is that it’s a lot of work to coordinate and plan amazing events and we need therapists who are every bit as excited and committed as we are. As therapists, we know better than anyone that when a person is invested, financially or emotionally, they’re much more likely to follow through. We want you to jump into the fun instead of scheduling one more client or binge watching something on Netflix. We want you to commit to this experience to make new connections, learn new things and have a great time along the way. The Therapist Collective is an investment personally and professionally. (Side note – save your receipt! In private practice, tax season is always around the corner!)
Yearly Membership 2022/2023 $225 per year (Sign up at https://www.meetup.com/thetherapistcollective/) ;
What You Get:
- We want you to come to as many training, networking and activities as you can! The Therapist Collective only works if you show up! While many of our events are free, some events have a charge due to our expense for the activity. Check out our calendar and events for more details.
- Access to our Closed Member Facebook Page for connection, support and referral exchange.
- Opportunities to heal, laugh, and build community through in-person events with therapist who get you! Goat Yoga, Rage Room or Breathwork anyone?
- Online training events to help you develop new skills in Hypnosis and Racial Bias.
- Relaxed and unstructured networking events like Cider and Donuts, Forest Bathing (trust us, it’s trending!) and Wine Tasting.
Looking for more? Local SEO Boost Additional $70 per year- Struggling to get backlinks to improve your website ranking? We get it. It’s hard to get local media coverage for backlinks to get a little Google love. Let us help you by connecting you to our website for a local SEO boost so you’re highlighted on our website.
General rules for ALL members:
- Must have an active clinical license (full or limited) in: Social work, Counseling, Psychology or Marriage and Family therapy. Must abide by all ethics standards of own discipline. (We get asked if therapists can apply after graduation while LARA is approving their license. Absolutely!)
- Must have an interest in connecting with other providers in a non-competitive, positive and cooperative fashion.
- Must have dues paid in full.
- No refunds will be issues after membership has been purchased for any reason, including not attending events, etc.
- Must abide by all event-specific rules and norms, such as peer supervision guidelines, Mastermind groups and other guidelines as presented by the Board.
Peer Supervision Rules and Norms:
- Respect confidentiality and privacy of other participating therapists and clients under discussion. Do not use actual names of clients under discussion and limit identifying information to a minimum. If, despite therapist’s best efforts, a member recognizes individual or family under discussion, that member will excuse him or herself until the end of the that segment of peer supervision.
- Peer supervision DOES NOT constitute state-mandated supervision towards licensure unless specific arrangements are in place.
- Peer supervision DOES NOT constitute legal or financial advice.
- Because everyone’s time is valuable, meetings will start and end on time. Please be respectful of all time limits to ensure all members receive time, space and support.
- It is recommended that you come to each peer supervision session with a prepared supervision form to make the most of everyone’s time and expertise.