There are tons and tons of skilled professional coaches across the country. We’re different. We’re local and we want to help you connect with other local therapists face-to-face at our awesome events and online through a private Facebook group.
Why does local matter? Here are a few reasons:
- As therapists we know the value of sitting across from someone in real life. Reading body language, empathizing and connecting are what we do all day long. But with a packed schedule we often forget to spend the time being human with other people who get us.
- All the billing and coaching podcasts and groups are great. The problem? Sometimes you need to connect with someone quickly that knows about the specifics in our state. For example, those of us who take insurance like Optum were thrilled about a recent hourly increase for others around the country but it was really helpful to know if/when that would happen for us in Michigan.
- It’s hard and expensive finding trainings that fit your schedule and your needs. We offer discounted digital seminars through PESI to help you keep learning and growing. We relish the opportunity to sit and learn among your Collective friends so that you can brainstorm and we can help each other implement the fun, new stuff into our practices.
- Many of us are natural introverts or are just terrified of cold-calling a stranger to set up a networking coffee date. We want to make that transition fun, exciting and easy. Come meet and see who you have synergy, network during our event and set up a follow up coffee date to build on your new relationship. Voila!
- Being a great therapist is an ongoing, sometimes challenging, journey, and supervision is expensive. Come get feedback, support and fresh ideas from your peers!